Saturday, September 02, 2006

Back in Black


So sorry for the week-long hiatus! This last week has really been one of the longest ever. Between interviews and school, I barely have time to breathe, much less blog! College Roomie pointed out that she didn't have any new reading material this week, and only then did I realize that I hadn't posted a thing!!

Anyway, Happy September to all! I really love the fall, and it really feels like it's in the air.

Three fun things for today:

1. I'm a big John Mayer fan, and I found out today that he has a blog - check it out here.

2. Make your own Jackson Pollack by going here! Found out about that over at Legally Blonde, and have to say that I'm officially addicted!

3. If you have even more time on your hands (or not), I have become obsessed with Bejeweled. Kind of like Tetris, but with a girly-jewely spin!