Wednesday, February 28, 2007

To girls with big tits!


WARNING: MEN MIGHT WANT TO STEER CLEAR OF THIS POST

I was not blessed with big boobs. I wasn't even blessed with medium-sized ones, unfortch. For anyone that knows me, this is no surprise - because I complain about it pretty frequently. I don't know if I would ever go the route of plastic surgery to "enhance" myself. In any event, it's not an option now anyway because I can't afford boobs on a student's salary (read = no salary).


Recently, however, I was introduced to a product that may very well be the non-surgical answer to all of my prayers...and to the prayers of all of you out there with similar woes.

I bring to you....TAKEOUTS.

For those of you that are not familiar with this type of product, it's also commonly known as the "chicken cutlet" for the boob. They're clear, smushy, realistic-feeling silicone inserts that you stick in your bra or bikini top, and voila - you're a full cup size bigger!

I'll admit, I was timid at first, and unsure as to whether I wanted to make this investment (ok, at under $50 it's not really an investment). I waited anxiously for Amazon to deliver my special package; but let me tell you - they were worth every penny. I'm not saying I'll wear them every day...but they are sure going to do the trick on a couple of shirts I own. They might have been so-so before, but they'll be so-so-amazing now!