Thursday, June 08, 2006

One More Thing...

College Roomie emailed me today to chastise me for not having emailed her all week. I admit, I have been a bad email buddy, and I apologize. However, she did mention that she had read my blogs for the last two weeks and so she was pretty much up to date on what was going on in my neck of the woods. And for that, I just have to express how awesome technology is. The fact that I can post stuff about myself anonymously for the world to read (if anyone out there is actually reading), but also so that one of my very best friends who lives far away can see what I've been up to even when I am MIA from her inbox? That is truly priceless.

On that note, I'm off to write College Roomie an email and "really" catch up - you didn't think I post EVERYTHING on here, did you?? ;-)