Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Test Your Movie Skillz


I copied this meme from The BLS and thought I'd do it because I absolutely love movies! Have fun!

The Rules
1. Pick eleven of your favorite movies.
2. Pick one of your favorite quotes from each movie.
3. Post the quotes on your blog.
4. Have commentors guess what the movie is.
5. Place the guesser's name directly after the quote.
6. Extra points for knowing the actor/character's name.

Good luck!

1. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? (
Napoleon Dynamite, Diedrich Bader's character Rex - The BLS)
2. What am I? A schmuck on wheels? (Goodfellas, Morrie - The BLS)
3. What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully?
4. Well, isn't that what you're supposed to do with shit? Scrape it up with a little shovel?
5. Ahh, I'm going to have to go ahead and ask you to come in on Sunday, too. (
Office Space, Bill Lumbergh - The Namby Pamby)
6. Lying's the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off - but it's better if you do.
7. Once again, things that could've been brought to my attention YESTERDAY! (The Wedding Singer, Adam Sandler's character - HMC)
8. I'm coming apart! Mother of God, I'm coming apart!
9. Allright, sweethearts, you heard the man and you know the drill! Assholes and elbows!(Aliens - The BLS)
10. I don't want to get you drunk, but, ah, that's a very fine Chardonnay you're not drinking. (American Psycho - Tommy Lawyer)
11. I don't know about you, but I intend on writing a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this. (
Titanic - Leonardo DiCaprio's character - RPM)

BONUS QUESTION (I think it's an exceptionally tough one only because not everyone loves this movie)
12. I'm not in love with him. I'm in love with ghosts... And so is he, he's in love with ghosts. (The English Patient, Hanna - The BLS)

I have to give The BLS a total Wayne's World "we're not worthy" bow here for totally rocking so many of the answers to this quiz, INCLUDING what I thought was the pretty difficult bonus question!! You are the movie guru!!