Tuesday, June 06, 2006

What is the Holdup??!??!!?


Ok, enough is enough, people. I can't take it anymore. My last final was on May 12th. To date, I still don't know how I did last semester.

You know what, law school professors? Grade the exams already. Really. It's your ONLY JOB as a law school professor! All semester long, you come in, give the same lecture that you've been giving for the last twenty years, distribute the same handouts, and read off of the same Powerpoint presentation that you have for numerous classes. You job only really kicks in ONCE a semester, when it's time to grade the exams. Granted, I understand that there are quite a lot of exams; but it's not like you don't have assistants! And you've had A MONTH! A MONTH! I only wish that when I was given an assignment at school or work, I could take my sweet ass time with it, and maybe hand it in a month later. And that it would be acceptable. Not only acceptable, but that I would be a revered student/clerk.

I probably check anywhere between ten to 55 times a day to see if grades are posted yet. This is ridiculous. And while I know I am OCD about this, I don't think that I am alone.
The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!