Monday, September 18, 2006

I Quit This Bitch Part II


What is going on, Bloggers?? There are a lot of us leaving Blogland to pursue other activities, such as life away from our keyboards; but what about the friends that we make in Blogland? What about the relationships we cultivate? Are we to abandon those, move on without ever looking back, and resume our non-virtual lives carefree? Is this the hedonistic life that Bloggers are wanting to live??

I just found out that it's curtains for one of my favorite blogs, The Liberal Banana. She's just one in a sea of what I find to be many in the last couple of months, and I'm devastated. As my Blogroll dwindles, I wonder what the future of our little rant-forum is, and what will become of us all. Who will we bitch to? If we bitch and no one is reading, are we really even bitching??