Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The End Of a VERY Long Day


Honestly, I can't believe my last post was a week ago. I can't believe it because the last seven days have felt like one really long, loooonng day.

I have spent every single one of those days in the Law Library for a substantial amount of time. I don't want to complain about it anymore, because I just can't, and no one wants to hear it anyway. What I DO want to talk about, however, is how at this time tomorrow it's all going to be over. Regardless of how I did (and I hope it was at least ok - I don't need great or good, just ok), I get to have reprieve for a little while. And it's going to rock.


And speaking of rocking, I can't wait to have a drink tomorrow. Or two. Or ten.

It's not a good night unless I wake up in a hospital in restraints. Ha.


Home stretch, baby....I can almost see the finish line.