Monday, December 25, 2006

I don't know what to say, except it's Christmas and we're all in misery.



Well, it's come and gone, and I suppose I'm relieved, if nothing else. There was In-Law Drama, as always, and thankfully it will be a full year before we have to relive the torture that has become Christmastime at our house.
I love my family, and it's always great when they're around, but it's the In-Laws that really put a damper on things. So that's why I'm glad that it's over and done with.

In other, more fascinating news - I saw Rocky Balboa, and had to post a quick review. I absolutely LOVED it. Keep in mind, however, that I'm a big Rocky fan. I think the Rocky movies, well...ROCK; but I really went into this one with low expectations because Stallone is much older now, and I just didn't think that he could pull it off; but boy, was I wrong. Everything came together so nicely, and the feel was just right, the outcome was just right - the movie was great. It really gave closure to the saga. If you're not a Rocky fan, I wouldn't bother to go see this one in theaters, but if you are - well, I wouldn't miss it.