Sunday, May 06, 2007

I've learned to appreciate the finer things in life. I even travel with my own wine. You never know the quality you may encounter at a soiree.

My newest obsession? Vera Bradley stuff. I never heard of this lady's stuff until just a little ago. Now, I'm seeing these cute little bags everywhere I go. Apparently they're all the rage! They are SO fun, and SO cheap! I went to a trunk sale today of these bags, and came home fully stocked up. And let me tell you, it was each girl for herself at this trunk show. There were bags flying, women grabbing up and rushing off, it was a complete madhouse! I was more than fortunate to make it out of there with bags and my limbs intact.

Here's the one I got for myself today - and I got the matching wallet - SO cute!!

Clearly, when I'm stressing over finals, I shop. I can't help it! Thankfully, it's almost over - and then??? VACA!!!!!! woo hoo!!

I got tagged over at Faith's Ambition, so here goes - although I won't answer ALL the questions to preserve the Lawnut's ever-fading anonymity.

ME FROM A TO Z:

A- Available or Single? What the hell kind of question is this?? These are synonymous! Ok then, neither.

B- Best Friend: Obvi, BFF.

C- Cake or Pie: Cake.

D- Drink of Choice: Diet Dr. Pepper

E- Essential Items: Makeup, please.

F- Favorite Color: Pink

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Gummi Bears - preferably the white-chocolate covered ones, that I can only find at Dylan's Candy Bar.

H- Hometown: Oh, you don't need to know that, do you?

I- Indulgence: Coldstone Creamery

J- January or February: February

K- Kids: Nope

L- Life is incomplete without: dogs

M- Marriage Date: anniversary is coming up!

N- Number of Siblings: 1

O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges, but only in juice form. And with no pulp.

P- Phobias/Fears. Bugs, failing exams.

Q- Favorite Quote: "It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again." - Silence of the Lambs

R- Reasons to smile: terrific weather, awesome friends - College Roomie, that means you!! :-)

S- Season: Summer

T- Tag Three: noooo, only do it if you want - and then let me know so I can read the responses!

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm a lefty.

V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Vegetarian

W- Worst Habits: Biting the inside of my lip

X – X-rays or Ultrasounds? Neither, hopefully - sheesh.

Y- Your Favorite Foods: ice cream!

Z- Zodiac: Libra