Friday, May 05, 2006

It's Picking Down


I have been an absolute die-hard O.C. fan since the show's inception. I have not missed a single episode (thanks to the modern marvel that is DVR), and I typically watch every one with relish and delight. However, lately I have felt that my precious O.C. is missing something.

Last night's episode was disappointing to say the least. The whole Summer trying to get Seth's confession back off of Sandy's desk? Pathetic. Teresa's reprise? Please just go away already! Ryan helping Volchok steal a car??!!!! Come ON, RYAN!!!! I think a little assault charge would have been WAY better than being an accomplice to larceny and conspiring with this low life. Give me a break. When is Ryan ever going to shed his Chino ways?

Meanwhile thank God that The Newport Group's building burned down along with Sandy's little model for the hospital because I cannot stand another second of that storyline.
Next week supposedly someone "will not make it through the night." At this point, everyone's life is so pathetic that it's hard to predict who the lucky one will be to make a dramatic exit. You know what? If I was Kirsten, I'd take up drinking too.

(And yes, I have a final tomorrow but I did take the time last night to watch The O.C....I told you, I'm a die-hard fan, even when it's bad.)