Tuesday, May 02, 2006

MEMEmememe!


I didn't actually get tagged on this one, but found it on The BLS and, because my brain is fried with studying for Crim Law, and I am too wired to go to sleep just yet, I decided to indulge in....

FIVE THINGS

1. What were you doing ten years ago? I was a Junior in high school (GOD I'm getting OLD). I was probably stressing about finals then too, so I guess, while so much has changed, everything has stayed the same.

2. What were you doing one year ago? I was in the midst of selling my house and buying another closer to where I would be attending law school in the Fall. However, Hubby and I didn't actually find our house until Memorial Day weekend, so right about now I was probably panicking that we were going to be living at a hotel for the rest of our lives because we couldn't find a house. So again, stressing! (I seem to do a lot of that!)

3. Five snacks you enjoy:
- chocolate chip cookies
- Swedish fish
- Dannon Activia yogurt
- strawberries with whipped cream
- chocolate chip ice cream

4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
- Burnin' Up - Madonna
- Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash
- Kiss - Prince
- Fill it Up Again - Indigo Girls
- Open Arms - Journey
God there's so many more....

5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
- Pay off all mine and hubby's student loans.
- Pay off our mortgage.
- Save
- Invest
- Spend a little
(I mean, realistically, it all depends on how many millions we're talking about here - $1 mil, not much I can do besides what I outlined; but $30 mil? The possibilities are endless.)

6. Five things you like doing:
- Spending time with Hubby.
- Playing with Pup.
- Reading
- Gardening
- Napping

7. Five things you would never wear again. (I really hate to say never, though, because I always seem to regret saying it, but in any event....)
- Hypercolor shirts (remember those? You would press your hand on them and they would change color? Yea...I had a couple of those and I thought I was soooo cool.)
- Cavariccis
- Wigwam socks - in multiples
- Culottes
- B.U.M. Equipment ANYTHING!

8. Five favorite toys:
- Cars
- iPod
- DVR
- Laptop
- Dustbuster (really a must have for any pet owner - CANNOT live without it!)

I'm too tired to tag anyone, but would love to know if anyone chooses to do it so I can read all about you too! :-)
Ok, I'm off to watch Forensic Files and be lulled to sleep - night!