Sunday, May 14, 2006

Time to Shop!


Yesterday, in honor of the end of my FIRST YEAR (YAY!), I went shopping!

First of all, I LOVE shopping. Passionately. And there is nothing better than shopping when you have nothing else on your mind that you have to do. That's exactly how I felt yesterday.
Actually, prior to starting shopping, I met up with an old friend from Cubicle Hell for lunch. It was nice to see her (she paid for lunch, which was even nicer!) since I had not seen her in a while, and it also reminded me that leaving Cubicle Hell was the best decision I ever made. Not that I have ever forgotten, but it's always good to get a reminder every now and again, particularly after you've been living at the library for two weeks and have the fear of God in your that you failed your exams.

Anyway, my shopping was quite successful. Got some great bargains at my fav stores, the Gap, J.Crew, and Banana Republic (ok, so there were no bargains at Banana, BUT I did have gift certificates left over from Christmas, so it was like I got a bargain because I didn't have to pay as much as I ordinarily would have). Nothing new at Old Navy, so I was a little disappointed, but that might be because I have everything cute from there already due to previous shopping trips.
Overall a great day! Today, off to the 'rents for Mom's Day!

Happy Mother's Day, y'all!