Friday, May 12, 2006

Eh...Why Not

I took this meme from Favorable Dicta because it looked fun, and because I can't really sleep thinking about tomorrow's "final final", so what the hey. Take it if you like, but let me know so I can see what's doing someone else's head.

I AM: feeling kinda wired.
I WANT: to do decently on all my finals.
I WISH: to do decently on all my finals.
I HATE: that I won't know how I did on my finals until next month.
I MISS: having a life outside of the library.
I FEAR: failure.
I HEAR: voices....too bad they can't tell me the answers to tomorrow's final.
I WONDER: how I did in Crim Law.
I REGRET: not tabbing my Civ Pro outline tonight.
I AM NOT: going to shower before I go to bed because I just don't feel like it.
I DANCE: with my dog.
I SING: constantly - much to the chagrin of those around me. Even Pup.
I CRY: when I think about not having done well on those finals.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: this crazed...I promise I'll be back to "normal" after tomorrow (whatever normal means for me).
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: small fists as I think of the brutalization that awaits me tomorrow during my exam.
I WRITE: on this blog when I should be going to bed. Or tabbing that outline.
I CONFUSE: personal jurisdiction and subject matter jurisdiction all the time. Grrr.