Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm SO Excited!


For anyone who knows me, I am a HUGE HUGE Nicholas Sparks fan. HUGE. I have read every single one of his books. Some more than once. Or twice. His writing is just amazing, and his stories are so captivating and heartbreaking, I can't even stand it. I have cried reading every single book, and every one leaves me wanting more. I guess you could say that as far as this man is concerned, I am one of those book groupies!
So you can imagine my excitement today when I just randomly checked out The Official Nicholas Sparks Website, as I tend to do from time to time, and there was a blurb on it about his new book, coming out this September or October, apparently to be named Dear John! That will have been about a year since his last book, At First Sight, which BFF gave me for my birthday last year and I quickly devoured it over Christmas break, so a new one has been long overdue. Needless to say, this bit of news made my day - I can't wait for it to come out!!