Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Surprisingly Effective, Without the Melanoma


I'm a big fan of "products." I love to try out new hair products, skin products, makeup, you name it, I like to try it out. However, my love of products is usually countered by an acute skepticism of said products, in that I will usually try something out anticipating that it's not going to work quite like it says that it will. Most of the time, I am right. Furthermore, I don't think I need to reiterate that I really like getting and being tan all summer long.

That brings me to the subject of today's post. Recently I read a post by Elle Woods noting that her Jergens self-tanner was working nicely. Since I have been feeling that my vaca tan was starting to fade away, and I always love me some new moisturizer, I decided to give the Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer a try. The result? I'm impressed. It smells nice going on, doesn't give off very much of that strange after-self-tanner-burnt-skin-stench, and within A DAY I was getting compliments on my freshly golden hue. Also, it doesn't make you orange, as there are different degrees you can choose from, either fair, medium, or tan skin tones. So I think I will rely on this for the duration of the summer since classes and working at The Firm isn't leaving much sunning time for the LawNut. And I've heard through the grapevine that laying out isn't that good for you anyway. ;-)