Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly


The good news (hell, the GREAT news) is that my God-forsaken summer classes have ended. The bad news (and boy, is it bad), is that I have finals next week and I have really done jack crap nothing for these classes all summer long. In fact, for one of them, despite going every week, twice a week, I really couldn't tell you what it was even about. So could be trouble.

But let's focus on real problems here, and that's where it gets ugggggly - my iPod is acting up, and I need to know if anyone else has faced a similar difficulty. Lately, if I charge the thing and use it, then turn it off, and go to use it the next day, the songs I have downloaded won't play. The iPod just skips over them and goes to the next song that I didn't pay for. The only remedy is to plug the iPod back into my computer, if only for a second, and then the problem goes away. Has anyone else had this happen?? Because really, I don't think I can live without my iPod and I'm afraid it's on its way out...