Monday, July 17, 2006

This Picture Looks How I Feel When I Clean


Why, you ask? Because I HATE cleaning. With a passion. Especially the bathroom. When I clean the bathroom, I just want to vomit. Granted, I like how the bathroom looks and smells when I'm done cleaning, and I like using a nice, clean bathroom; but it's the process of getting it nice and clean that makes me want to scratch out my eyeballs with a toilet brush. I hate cleaning so much that it's usually weeks before I get down on my hands and knees to scrub the toilet. My guideline is usually that when the bathroom is so dirty that I feel cleaner before I got in the shower than when I came out of it, that's when it's time to clean.

So today was the day. Not only did I clean both bathrooms, but I washed all the little bathroom rugs, and I swept the entire house. While sweeping, I always can't help but realize how much Pup really sheds. For a short-haired dog, he sure sheds a lot. Today, I swept up enough hair to create a whole new Pup. Or a considerably shaggy wig for a bald man. Any takers?