Friday, July 07, 2006

Ooh, La La!!


Sorry I've been slacking on the postings. I'm finally over my dreariness regarding Law Review, thanks to you, my fine readers. Law Review, Shlaw Review, right? I'm still going to be a kickass attorney (hopefully)!!!!

I have a post that I've been ruminating over for a couple of days and just need to write it out, but I'm at work at the moment and have all my blogs to read up on, all the while attempting to look busy and engrossed in actual office work so that I can justify what they pay me here, so here's what I have for now:

I have acquired a new food obsession - Dannon la Creme Mousse in French Vanilla. The website proclaims that it's so good, you can even have it for dessert, and they're not kidding. It really is that yummy. Apparently there is also a version of the mousse that has chocolate pieces in it. Chocolate!! I really may have to try that one next time I'm at the food store, because it sounds delish. Au revoir!