Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Bachelor Round-Up Episode 4

So sorry for the late post - my internet at home as been on the fritz and I haven't been able to access it all day. Needless to say, I'm internet-starved at this point. So without further ado, here we go:

What a great episode last night of The Bachelor. All the girls are asked two questions that they have to answer in private, and they're told that someone will judge their answers and determine who gets the one-on-one dates with Lorenzo based on those answers, but they're not told who the judge will be. The questions are, who deserves the least to be a princess, and who is the least sincere girl in the house? The answers come through pretty much unanimously for Lisa, of course, since she's such a faker. And who was the ominous judge? None other than our little socialite Erica! Although I usually can't stand her, she was fun last night, taking out her little notebook to take "notes" while the girls gave answers, and greeting them all after the questionnaire with a very Paris Hilton-like "What's up, bitches??"

Anyway, so she gives the one-on-one dates to Sadie and Jennifer, with the rest of the girls going on a group date.

Sadie and Enzo had a really nice date together. She actually got in the plane that he was flying, which I found to be impressive, only because I'd be all about telling him I wasn't going anywhere with him in that puddle jumper; but then again, I'm not feening to be a "princess." Then they went in some hot tub together, had dinner, talked a little more about the whole virginity thing, and then she went really out on a limb and said that she could tell he wanted to kiss her all night long, so that he should do it. I thought that was a pretty bold move - but because she's always so cute about everything, it didn't come off as too forward or slutty. Of course, he gives her a rose which means a hometown date. Personally, I'm excited for this because I wanted to see Enzo in San Diego.

Next up was the group date. It was a really weird group date. Enzo decided on a toga party ("You know what we need?" "TOGA PARTY!!!!" "TOGA! TOGA!!" How come no one on the show made an Animal House reference?? HELLOOOOOO????). They got on chariots and raced one another, the winner being the recipient of a "wish" from Enzo. Personally, I was upset about this because I hate seeing horses being used for stupid things such as fictional chariot races, in the same way that I hate seeing animals at the zoo; but the dumbest thing about the chariot racing was that they weren't even really racing each other, because there was a dude at the helm of the chariot who was really driving the thing. So when Jeanette won, she really didn't win; but whatever. Ok so she gets a wish and it was really stupid, she just wanted Lorenzo to "have fun" with the whole rose ceremony thing. DUR!!! I'd have to be like "You're coming home with me, bitch!"

Finally Jennifer and Enzo go on their one-on-one date, and that seemed really nice too, and of course Enzo made out with her, because that's what he does with every girl, apparently. They also rode around in a horse-drawn carriage (again, I cringe), and I couldn't help but notice that it looked like Jennifer was carrying around a bottle of beer in the carriage. Was that really a 40??! Alcohol never seems to be scarce where Lorenzo is near. I guess that's a Bachelor staple.

Ok rose ceremony time - ciao FINALLY to Desiree (really more than time to get rid of that one), and Jeanette (Enzo must not have been impressed by her "wish). So next week are the hometown dates with Agnese, Lisa, Sadie and Jennifer. Personally, I think that Agnese's hometown date will be the best one, because there is NOTHING finer in life than a situation in which you cannot communicate with your in-laws/potential in-laws. Nothing. Lorenzo may really have hit the jackpot with this one.

Once again, ABC's Bachelor site sucks and they haven't posted any pics from last night's episode. So this post will have to go picture-less. Too many apologies today!!

Two final thoughts - my posting this week will likely be sparse due to my internet difficulties, so I apologize in advance; but on a happier note, I made the weekly Law School Roundup!! Woo hoo!!! Check it!