Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Life Without Internet - The Suffering is Legendary


I am FINALLY back online. This last week without internet access has been a hellish misery unlike any that I would wish on ANYONE. I have felt so out of touch with the world! The thing is, I know that at some point in my life I did live without the internet. I remember being a senior in high school and this thing called the internet was just starting to become common knowledge. I know that I did research without it for school projects, and I managed to go a day without having to read email; but alas, that's not my life anymore. So now that I'm finally back, I have so much to catch up on that I don't even know where to start.

First off, Happy Halloween, of course. No plans for me today except go to school, but I always like to give out candy to the kids.

Secondly, I just got my hands on Nicholas Sparks's newest book released yesterday, Dear John. I'm already on page 60 (despite the fact that I have a TON of things to really read for school - I couldn't help myself, I had to start). I won't make any comments about it until I'm done, though so as not to ruin it for anyone; but it's already shaping up to be a usual Sparks page-turner.

Finally, for lack of time I won't post my usual Bachelor run-down, but I'll just say this - Enzo is crazy getting rid of Agnese and not Lisa. Um, HELLO - Lisa's friend shows up with a WEDDING DRESS during the hometown date - oh, because I'm SO sure that wasn't previously contrived; and it just HAPPENS to fit Lisa perfectly; and she has wedding mags strewn all about the apartment; and even Enzo admits that he was freaked out, while Lisa muses that she hopes that him seeing her in a wedding dress will help him realize that he can marry her??!?!?!? WTF is going ON????!?!?! And he KEEPS this nut job?? Frankly, I don't even know if I can go on with this season - the options are the Out-of-her-mind Lisa, the Virgin Flower Sadie (tons of fun that would be), and Jennifer from Miami with the father that is ready to blow Enzo's brains out. Looks like slim pickins to me.

H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!