Sunday, October 15, 2006

What's LawNut Listening To?


I was going to post about something else today, but now I don't feel like it because it requires me to sit here and think about substance. So I'm stealing this from Dustin and I'm calling it a day -

10 songs from your iPod/iTunes on shuffle mode -

1. The Killers - "Bones"

Such a good song off the newest album.

2. Modest Mouse - "Float On"

This song reminds me of College Roomie for some reason, and of going running in the park with BFF a few years back. I still love it.

3. The Bravery - "Honest Mistake"

This is such a great song to put in the car while you're driving off to someplace fun, like down the shore.

4. Madonna - "Dress You Up"

Who doesn't love a little old school Madonna???

5. Animotion - "Obsession"

Don't pretend like you don't know the words too...

6. Al Green - "Let's Stay Together"

This song always reminds me of Pulp Fiction when Butch is talking to Marcellus Wallace...what a great scene.

7. Dave Matthews Band - "Tripping Billies"

Awesome tune - it doesn't get any better than "eat, drink, and be merry."

8. New Order - "Morning Sun"

This song reminds me of American Psycho (one of my fav movies of all time), from the scene when Patrick Bateman is in the club and tells the bartender he wants to kill her and then "play with her blood." haaa

9. Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Hard to Concentrate"

Great song off of their latest album - really gets in my head and I find myself humming it all day long.

10. Tegan and Sara - "I Know I Know I Know"

I love this band - and this song just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.