Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Don't be fooled because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she's so much more than that.


I got some fan mail today, and I thought it was worthy of writing a post about it. I won't put who it was from, of course, because that would just be so not classy, but here is the body of the email, relating to my Gerald Ford post:

"Just wondering why you complained about the Gerald Ford thing. I mean seriously, it makes you seem really selfish. He was a President."

Well, dear New Reader:
It makes me SEEM really selfish? I AM really selfish, so gosh I hope it comes off that way on this blog; and why did I complain about the Gerald Ford thing? Well I think it's pretty apparent from the post why I was complaining - because I didn't get any mail, and we already have all these holidays dedicated towards honoring everyone and their mother where we already don't get mail, and I couldn't see the point of yet another mail-less day. And yes, I know he was a president - that's what President's Day is for.

I hope that answers your email....come again soon!!!! :-)