Thursday, January 04, 2007

Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here.


It's pretty dick when your winter break isn't over yet, but there is a plethora of reading assignments posted on the school's website. You know, I'm still relaxing. I'm still enjoying my time. Why do I have to do pre-semester schoolwork?? I mean, I guess I could not do it; but that would not be a good way to start off the semester. It's just wrong - because if the assignments aren't there, then there is no guilt; but if they are posted, then I experience guilt when I don't do it.


There should be a rule - no professor should be allowed to post reading assignments for the upcoming semester until grades are posted for the previous semester. Short and simple. If grades were out, I wouldn't feel so bitter about doing schoolwork. Ok fine I would, but I would at least do it and shut up about it. This way, I feel compelled to rant.

Grrr. Whatev, I'm going back to watching MTV. At least for three more days.