Monday, January 29, 2007

I tell people to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.


Did you ever go through a bad patch that was so bad that you weren't sure you were ever going to come out on the other side of it? I guess that's where I am about now, unfortunately. It's been quite some time, too, since I've seen days this dark and gloomy. It seems like no matter how hard I try, my problems haunt me from the second I wake up in the morning, until the moment I go to bed at night. And I'm tired of feeling this way. I just want it to stop, I want the pain and hurt to stop, and I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel - hell, I can't even spot the end of the tunnel, if there ever is one.


I made a red velvet cake yesterday, my favorite. Isn't cake supposed to make everything
better? I don't think it's working just yet.
UPDATE: I'm lying here watching Pup sleep, and I have to say, DOGS RULE.