Saturday, March 31, 2007

It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

I just discovered what might be one of the most fabulous blogs ever: Stuck in the '80s. What, you don't agree? Well, phooey. See, I am a big fan of everything '80s. I grew up during the '80s. When I was 8 and I was watching John Hughes films, I couldn't wait to grow up and be a cool teenager like the ones in the movies, and have life experiences like the ones in Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club. I eventually grew up of course, and I'm still waiting for my life to be that exciting, and fun, and sugar-coated. So that's where my love of everything '80s stems from.

In light of that, there was this video posted on that site - I've watched it twice already. It features clips from some of my favorite '80s movies, all set to the tune of one of my favorite '80s songs. Enjoy, dudes!