Tuesday, March 27, 2007

We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.

Damn three posts in one day! Clearly, I'm making up for lost time.

Ok I was tagged by Meg on this one - and Lord knows I love me a meme. So here goes:

Six Weird Things About Me
(You ready?? Because I really am weird...)

1. I have a weather/dressing chart - it breaks down temperature categories by season and indicates what to wear for each category. It has taken me years to perfect, but I can proudly say that I am comfortable temperature-wise in my daily outfits. Yes, I realize this is slightly OCD.

2. I don't ever put milk in my cereal.

3. Speaking of cereal, I totally heart cereal dust (you know...the crap at the bottom of the box when all the actual cereal is done).

4. I love doing laundry. I'm slightly obsessive about how I do my laundry, too.

5. I love the smell of gasoline and magic markers.

6. Whenever I hear I Will Follow You Into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie, I can't help tearing up - primarily because I think of Pup.

I have to tag 6 people here, according to the instructions, so here goes - just tell me 6 weird things about yourself - have fun!! I'm tagging AB (you have to have some weird crap to share...), Cubicle Hell, (c'mon, update your freaking blog!!!), Wendy, FY, Sadie, and Sheila! Ok, going to bed...yea I KNOW it's not even 10pm - but I'm exhausted!!!!!