Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Yet Another Inappropriate Moment Brought to You By

I was leaving school this afternoon and I witnessed something more than mildly disturbing. As I was walking down a hallway lined with lockers but nonetheless not particularly frequented at that time of day, I spotted a fellow classmate that I am not especially fond of. This classmate has never done anything to me in particular to make me un-fond of him, but he's just one of those people that irks me.

Anyway, this was not any ordinary sighting today. I caught him with his pants down. That's right. He was just standing there in the hallway, with his pants around his ankles, tighty-whiteys in full view. He might have been changing. He might have been doing something else more horrifying. I don't know. I do know, however, that he saw me see him and had a classic deer-in-headlights look on his face before I very obviously turned around and went another way.

Who changes in the middle of the hallway at school???!!