Friday, May 19, 2006

Best New Law Show on TV


I don't usually make two posts in one day, but since I'm "home sick," I'm making an exception.

Tonight was the season finale of NBC's Conviction. I have been watching this show since the start of the season. I was a little concerned about it during the first couple of episodes, and I was not sure that it would really take off; but as the season has progressed, it just keeps getting better. All the actors are terrific, particularly Eric Balfour (of whom I've been a fan of since my beloved show Six Feet Under), and Julianne Nicholson. I hope it will be renewed.

In other news, I got around to watching the season finale of The O.C. I thought it was pretty sad. I'm sorry to see Marissa go, since I have grown to really like her, despite her constantly sour face and "JOHNNY" remarks. I do think, however, that her death throes could have been a little more pronounced; but considering she could be the actress with the most flat affect of our time, I guess she did a good enough job. Poor Ryan - how much more can this boy take? I hope next season he gets some psychological counseling. I sure don't want to see him don that leather cuff again that he wore all through Seasons One and Two.