Sunday, May 21, 2006

Up, Up, and Away!


Well, the time has finally arrived for Hubby and I to go on vacation!! Destination Somewhere Fun! Woo hoo!! I had so many good intentions to bring a couple of books I have been itching to read, including Wendy Boucher's new one, PARVENUE THROWS A PARTY; but alas, despite working through my recent illness on my Law Review competition paper in an effort to finish it before vacation, I am still not done. So guess what is coming with me on the vaca? You guessed it, the competition assignment. Luckily, though, it is nearly done, so hopefully it won't take too much time away from the sun :-) And if I didn't partake in the competition, the guilt would just eat me up alive.

So, because I know you will all miss me sooooooo much this week (I'll be back on Saturday, so don't despair!), I'll leave you all with this. Every time I watch it I just can't stop laughing! Have an awesome week, ya'll!!!